1. IVOY PARIS sells products on the ivoyparis.com site by carrying out its own e-commerce activity and exclusively with regard to end users, referred to as consumers.
2. By "consumer" we mean any natural person who does not operate for professional or business-related purposes. If you are not a "consumer", we invite you to refrain from entering into commercial transactions on IVOY PARIS.COM
3. Considering the commercial policy described above, IVOY PARIS reserves the right not to respond to orders from subjects that differ from the "Consumer" or to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
4. These general conditions of sale exclusively govern the offer, transfer and acceptance of purchase orders for products on IVOY PARIS for users of IVOYPARIS.COM.
BUY ON THE IVOY PARIS E-BOUTIQUE
1. The order form contains information on the essential characteristics of each of the products ordered and the price relating thereto (including applicable taxes or duties), the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product and the terms of delivery of the products purchased, the delivery costs, the conditions for exercising your right of return, and finally, the terms and deadlines for returning the products purchased.
2. The contract is concluded when IVOY PARIS receives your order form and once the accuracy of the data relating to the order has been verified.
3. Before proceeding with the purchase of the products by submitting the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale.
4. The order form will be archived in our database for the time necessary to dispatch the orders and according to the legal deadlines. You will be able to access your order form, by consulting the section “Your account / Your last orders”.
5. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, you will also be asked to detect and correct any data entry errors.
6. The languages available to conclude the contract and with IVOY PARIS are French and English.
7. Once the contract has been concluded and paid for, IVOY PARIS will take charge of your order.
8. In the event that the products presented on IVOY PARIS are no longer available or on sale at the time of your last access to the site or the sending of the order form, IVOY PARIS must inform you promptly, and in all cases, before fifteen working days from the day following your order, the possible unavailability of the products ordered. In the event of transfer of the order form and payment of the price, IVOY PARIS will take the necessary steps to reimburse the amount you have advanced.
9. With the transmission of the order form, you accept the General Conditions of Sale and you undertake to observe these conditions in relations with IVOY PARIS. If you disagree with certain terms indicated in the General Conditions of Sale, we invite you not to transfer your order form for the purchase of products on IVOY PARIS and to contact us +33 6 14 22 20 44 from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
GUARANTEE AND INDICATION OF PRODUCTS PRICES
1. On IVOY PARIS are exclusively sold products of luxury brands and first quality. These products are manufactured directly by IVOY PARIS or purchased from fashion houses, producers and retailers carefully selected for their rigorous quality controls.
2. IVOY PARIS does not sell second-hand, defective or inferior products to the standards offered on the market.
3. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on IVOY PARIS inside each of the product sheets. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on IVOY PARIS .COM may not correspond to the actual colors due to the effect of the Internet browser and the screen used.
4. Product prices may be subject to updates. Check the final sale price before sending the relative order form.
5. All products are provided with an identification label.
6. In the event of exercise of your right of renunciation, IVOY PARIS has the option of not accepting the return of products without their label, which have been altered in their essential or qualitative characteristics or which have been damaged.
1. For the payment of the price of the products and the shipping costs, you can follow the methods indicated in your order form.
2. In case of payment by credit/debit card, financial information (e.g. credit/debit card number or expiry date) will be transferred by means of a cryptographic protocol to the banks providing services related to remote electronic payment, without third parties being able to access them in any way. Such information will never be used by IVOY PARIS, except to complete the procedures related to your purchase or to issue refunds in the event of any return of the products according to the right of renunciation or if it is necessary to prevent or report to police forces the occurrence of fraud on IVOY PARIS. COM
3. The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs, as indicated on the order form, will be debited from your current account at the time of the purchase of the products.
SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
General Conditions of Sale, and therefore, are considered fully recognized by you and accepted at the time of transmission of the order form. Orders are delivered by La Poste, with a fixed contribution to the cost of sending and making the package. The delivery time will depend on the availability of the Products as well as the necessary bank checks. In case of delay, you will be contacted by phone or e-mail. After validation of your Order, we prepare your package and drop it off at the post office. We work with La Poste in "Colissimo Suivi" and "Colissimo Suivi Europe", and "Chronopost express" or "Colissimo international" for Asia and the United States. The average delays observed are then: For France: D+6 from Monday to Saturday For Europe: D+6 to D+8 from Monday to Friday For Asia and USA: D+6 to D+8 from Monday to Friday Parcels are delivered against signature. In case of absence during the delivery, a notice of passage is left to you. The parcel is then kept for a period of 15 days in the distribution office closest to you. The goods always travel at your own risk. You must check the good condition of the goods upon arrival of the package and you have a period of 7 days to make any reservations with the carrier in the event of missing items or damage.
For any request for information or any complaints, you can contact IVOY PARIS customer service by telephone on + 33 6 14 22 20 44 from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. PACKAGING Each of our orders is packed in a refined package and prepared with the greatest care: tissue paper, fabric pouches and protective cover.
RIGHT OF RETURN
1. You have the right to terminate the contract concluded with IVOY PARIS, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on IVOY PARIS.COM
2. To terminate the contract, we invite you to contact customer service by telephone on + 33 6 14 22 20 44 In this case, you must return the products to IVOY PARIS within 14 (fourteen) days of the date on which you received them, by handing them over to the carrier of your choice offering a tracking offer.
3. The costs of returning the products will be borne by the customer.
4. The right of return – in addition to compliance with the terms and conditions described in the previous points – is considered to have been applied correctly in the event that the following conditions are fully complied with: at. the product must not have been worn, worn, modified, washed or damaged b. the label must still be attached to the product vs. returned products must be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date you received them d. returned products must be sent to IVOY PARIS in a single shipment. IVOY PARIS reserves the right not to accept items from the same order, returned and shipped at different times.
5. If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the methods and terms indicated in the paragraph above, IVOY PARIS will take the necessary steps to reimburse any sums already collected for the purchase of the products.
6. IVOY PARIS will refund to you, in addition to the sums collected for the purchase of the products, the shipping costs for the delivery of the products purchased, only if the return of the products is due to a reason attributable to IVOY PARIS, for example if the products do not have the essential characteristics promised, have manufacturing defects or if there are errors in the delivery of these. In the latter case, you can inform us by email or telephone.
7. The sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 (fourteen) working days following the date on which IVOY PARIS becomes aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal. We will do what is necessary to activate the refund procedure, once verifications have been made of the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above.
8. In the event that the terms and conditions for the exercise of the right of renunciation have not been respected, as specified in paragraph 7, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of the sums already paid to IVOY PARIS. However, you will be able to obtain, at your own expense, your products in the condition in which they were returned to IVOY PARIS. Otherwise, IVOY PARIS may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their acquisition.
REFUND TIMES AND PROCEDURES
1. After the return of the products, IVOY PARIS will check the conformity of the products with the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph 7. In the event that the checks are concluded positively, IVOY PARIS will take the necessary steps to send you confirmation of the acceptance of the products thus returned.
2. Regardless of the method of payment you used, the refund is activated by IVOY PARIS within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date on which IVOY PARIS was notified of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, once verification has been made of the correct execution of your right of renunciation and acceptance of the returned products.
The General Conditions of Sale and the contract are governed by French law. Changes and updates on 07/09/2018 The General Conditions of Sale are modified regularly, in particular in consideration of possible normative changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will apply on the date of publication on IVOY PARIS.